Scope of application
Use of Contents
Users shall view Contents for personal use only, and shall not allow Contents to be viewed by an unspecified number of people for commercial purposes, etc., nor shall they transfer, reproduce, lend, or publicly transmit Contents, or engage a third party to perform such acts.
All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and property rights related to the Contents shall belong to the Company or the rightful claimant to whom such rights belong.
Changes to or stoppage of the Service
The Company may change, suspend or terminate provision of the Service without prior notice to Users, and may also delete Contents.
When Users use the Service, the following actions are prohibited.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights, other intellectual property rights or financial interests of the Company or any third party.
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and ordinances, and public morals.
- Acts that place or may place third parties (including other users) at a disadvantage.
- Acts that obstruct or may obstruct the operation of the Service.
- Acts that damage or may damage trust in the Company and the Service.
- Other acts that the Company deems to be inappropriate.
The User agrees to use the Service at their own discretion and responsibility, and shall be deemed to have accepted the following, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by the User.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User relating to the use of the Service or inability to use the Service, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company provides no warranty or assurance as to the operation of the Service or the suitability of the equipment used.
- The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, legality, or usefulness of the Service, or the accuracy, validity, legality, or usefulness of information obtained through the use of the Service, or of any other matter.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by slowdowns or failures in the display speed of the Service due to concentrated access or other unforeseen causes.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any changes, interruption, suspension or termination of the Service.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Court of exclusive jurisdiction
Established December 15, 2017